Salt Lake City Water Heater Services
Keep Hot Water Running with Connectionz
You may not realize it, but you need hot water every day in your home. Hot water washes your clothes, your dishes, and provides you with a warm relaxing shower at the end of the day. However, when you are suddenly faced with a jet of cold water, you may need to call an experienced water heater specialist from Connectionz. Our team of Salt Lake City water heater experts is experienced, licensed, and insured, and each member of our staff works quickly to address your concerns and get your problem resolved efficiently.
Knowing When to Repair or Replace Your Water Heater
There are a number of reasons your water heater may be acting up, and sometimes, there can be a quick fix to getting your warm water back. However, sometimes a little troubleshooting does not work, and a replacement may be your best option. Connectionz can help you determine what the most cost-effective and energy-efficient solution may be. We are experts in water heater services!
When to repair your water heater:
- Thermostat problems
- Pipe issues
- Installation problems
- Heating eliminate issues
- Electrical failure
When to replace your water heater:
- Outdated or aging unit
- Blown out components or connections
- Unstoppable or strong leaks
- A sudden increase in your utility bill
Of course, your situation may vary and the needs of your home and your budget can affect what you decide to do. The best way to determine if you need a replacement or what will work for you and your family is to call our experienced Salt Lake City water heater service team for assistance.
Get The Most From Your Water Heater With Regular Maintenance
Hot water is a luxury that many of us believe we couldn’t live without. Thankfully to modern technology, we’re able to use hot water when we’re bathing, washing the dishes, and so much more. But your hot water heater isn’t something to have installed and forget about. In fact, it’s one of the most important parts of your home.
In order to ensure you’re getting the most out of it, follow these simple DIY check-ups:
- Make sure the area around it is clear. Gas-fired water heaters need a good amount of oxygen to burn the gas. By giving it some space and allowing it to breathe, the efficiency of the unit is much higher, which results in a lower cost overall. This is also imperative to note, just in case your unit begins to leak. If you can’t see the floor around it, you may be missing a huge problem costing you money, and ruining your home.
- Flush it once per year. This is a great way to prevent buildup and keep the inside healthy. You can attach a hose to it, and allow it to drain outside where you can dispose of the water. If you notice a large amount of sediment in the water, it’s a good idea to run water through the unit with the hose connected, allowing the sediments to flow out.
- Have it inspected by a professional. By checking for leaks and corrosion, you are doing you and your home a great service. Check the draft hood and make sure it is placed properly. If gas lines are present, make sure there is no rust or corrosion on them either, as this can be serious should it leak. If you see black marks, soot, or charred metal, call a professional immediately. This is a sign of combustion issues and should be handled soon.
Let Us Get Your Hot Water Flowing
From water heater repairs to replacement, you can rely on Connectionz. We have years of experience handling practically all water heater brands and models, and we will use our knowledge and training to quickly address your concerns and get your home’s hot water running as quickly as possible.